What is Patterned Imprinted Concrete?
Patterned imprinted concrete is a relatively new method used to create flat outdoor spaces, most popularly used for driveways. The method is created by pouring a layer of concrete over a sub-base, later applying a colour and hardener. The wet concrete then has a pattern applied over the top to create the desired effect. Designs range from brickwork, cobbles, tiles and even textured stone. The sole purpose of this technique is to replicate another material giving the plain concrete a more interesting finish.
What are the Benefits of Patterned Imprinted Concrete?
- A cost effective alternative to other materials like stone work
- Creates a fantastic replica of the desired material or texture
- Ability to cover large outdoor and indoor areas quickly and cost effectively
- Comes in a range of colours
- Patterned imprinted concrete is highly durable
Where can you use Patterned Imprinted Concrete?
Patterned imprinted concrete is suitable for both modern and traditional interiors and exteriors. Due to the materials incredibly versatile quality it leave you with endless possibilities.
Although patterned imprinted concrete is commonly used for outdoor spaces it is also popular for some indoor spaces too. With its highly innovative qualities we recommend the method for:
- Indoor flooring
- Industrial flooring
- Conservatory flooring