What are the benefits of having artificial grass?
What are the benefits of having artificial grass? This is a common question we get from potential clients or people considering artificial grass. This is answer is there are many benefits and advantages to having artificial grass.
In this blog post we will list the benefits of artificial grass for home owners.
Benefits of artificial grass for home owners
- Low maintenance for home owners and tenants – Once your artificial lawn is installed you can stop worrying about watering and mowing. All you need to do is clear the leaves off and occasionally give it a quick brush and spray.
- Child friendly – Do you worry about children falling over on to a hard surface when playing out in the garden? This worry is drastically reduced when you have artificial grass installed. Artificial grass is installed using soft foam pads underneath the grass to cushion any blows from falling over or slipping.
- Pet friendly – Dogs just love the soft feel of artificial grass on their paws. The grass also has a perforated backing so urine flows through it. Solid waste is effortless to pick up and far easier than clearing up from a natural lawn.
- Reduces water bill – To keep a lawn green and healthy alot of water consumption is needed – both a commodity that is expensive and sometimes unavailable. Occasional a hose pipe ban is issued making it is illegal to use sprinklers and hose pipes throughout the country. Artificial grass requires no watering and yet looks fantastic all year round!
- A great solutions to shaded areas of the garden – Grass commonly becomes brown and moss-covered in shaded areas, such as under a large tree or buildings. Real grass needs regular direct sunlight to stay looking green and healthy. Artificial grass does not need any sun light to stay looking good. Once installed you have the guarantee of an all year round green oasis.
- No need for harmful pesticides – Keeping a natural lawn green and moss-free not only takes dedication, mowing and watering, it also occasional requires the use of harmful pesticides and herbicides that filter through the soil and drain into the waterways. These chemicals are known to kill, pollute, and pose potential health threats to people, even those who may not even have a lawn. You can help the planet and your own local environment by opting to use artificial grass.
We supply many different types of artificial grasses for all differnt purposes and solutions. Click here to see our ranges of products.